-
June 27th, 2025, 03:52 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Is the StarknightMT Front Windshield Worth It?
I'm considering getting a windshield for my Massimo MSU 500 and came across the scratch-resistant front windshield by StarknightMT. It looks pretty solid, and I like that it claims to offer both durability and protection. I'm mostly riding on dusty trails and sometimes get caught in light rain—so I need something that holds up well in different conditions.
Has anyone here installed this massimo msu 500 windshield? How was the fit and installation process? Does it rattle or stay firmly in place during rough rides? I'm also wondering if it fogs up easily or affects visibility at all.
If you've had experience with this or any other windshield for the Massimo MSU 500, I’d really appreciate your input before I place an order. Is this the best option out there, or should I be considering something else?
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks